Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 

  • 06:02 - How does one respond to an atheist who says every theist version of evolution puts sin before death, that death didn’t exist until sin. How does one respond? 
  • 15:04 - Is divorce a sin? Is it okay to date before an annulment has been given? 
  • 22:08 - If you kill 3 people do you have to name them in confession? Do you have to name each individual instance? 
  • 29:37 - How can the laity make sense of priests and bishops who speak out against the pope? 
  • 33:07 - My wife doesn’t feel loved by me, and I don’t know how to show her. How do I approach her and suggest we go to therapy? 
  • 40:36 - I’m a medical student and help with surgeries including tying tubes. What is my culpability in those surgeries? 
  • 46:08 - If you’re destined for heaven, why are souls tortured in purgatory? 
  • 50:22 - We hear a lot about the second coming, but what was the first coming? Who was that? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood