Catholic Answers Live - Why We're Pro-Life

 

  • 18:03 - What should we say to young women who are forced to have an abortion?
  • 24:03 - I’m not Catholic, my wife left me and returned pregnant. I raised the child as my own and became pro-life because of that.
  • 29:10 - How do I talk to women who have had abortions who refuse to even consider any argument?
  • 35:00 - How do I answer the following two objections: 1. The fetus is not a person. 2. You’re a hypocrite because you’re not adopting.
  • 42:01 - Why do people refer to the unborn child as an it?
  • 46:59 - I had an abortion and it left a scar on my soul, and I never want anyone to go through that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood