Catholic Answers Live - Why Aren't You Catholic?

 

  • 08:30 - I can’t find a distinction in seeing the Catholic Church as being practiced as a religion vs it being a cult. 
  • 20:07 - I don’t accept the Church’s practice and use of indulgences. 
  • 33:12 - I’m Catholic but I’m struggling with the Church stepping up and filling in the gaps when it comes to being pro-life. Why doesn’t the Church step up and help take care of the children financially? 
  • 36:26 - I’m still discerning through converting but I struggle with the historicity of scripture and tradition. 
  • 45:37 - I don’t believe the bible is God’s. What’s the argument that the bible is God’s word? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood