Catholic Answers Live - Sexual Identity

 

  • 07:56 - Considering Jesus’ acceptance of prostitutes, thieves, tax-collectors, etc., why is someone’s “transgender status” an issue for Catholics? It doesn’t impact my Catholic faith or my following of Church teaching/Christ. Why can’t we just accept them?
  • 37:30 - When I was younger, I dealt with gender dysphoria and I’m grateful the surgeries there are now weren’t available back then. It would have greatly changed my life for the worse.
  • 44:30 - I have a son in law that has recently come out as “transgender feminine”. What would you suggest is the best way to deal with this situation with him?
  • 49:15 - Some of this stuff with transgenderism seems totalitarian. People that agree with it seem to have the last word and are really harsh about voicing their views.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood