Catholic Answers Live - One Disciple at a Time

 

  • 20:30 - How can a Catholic be as effective in evangelizing as Protestant preachers, but in a more “down-to-earth” and less “in-your-face” manner?
  • 29:22 - Did the Atheist you’re mentoring come to you looking for a discipleship relationship, or at what point did it turn into one and how did that happen?
  • 34:16 - I had a gentleman approach me and hand me a pamphlet by Mike Gendron that’s aimed at disproving the Roman Catholic Church. How can I speak with this man about what he’s trying to disprove about Catholicism?
  • 41:58 - I’m helping a guy out with discipleship and the way he encounters God is different to my way. I’m more intellectual and he’s more feeling based. How can I get to his level and help him in a way I’m not familiar with?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood