Catholic Answers Live - Apologetics Do's and Don'ts

 

  • 7:02 – My agnostic friend asked: Why did Jesus say ‘I’m the alpha and the omega’ if he didn’t speak Greek?
  • 13:46 - How would you convince your own family member not to abort a baby?
  • 22:53 - What’s the difference between the ascension and the assumption?
  • 29:49 - Can you give me practical tips to respond to sensitive topics to middle schoolers?
  • 39:14 - How would you go about doing apologetics with non-Catholic family members?
  • 43:11 - I’m protestant, I’m not necessarily opposed to the Marian dogmas, but my inner skeptic tells me that it’s not in scripture. How do I overcome my inner skeptic?
  • 51:09 - How do you tell someone that their beliefs are false if they believe that their beliefs can be false?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood