Catholic Answers Live - Trusting Jesus

  • 21:15 - My daughter has bipolar and is in and out of hospitals. How do I fight hopelessness if nothing changes? 
  • 30:50 - My 15-year-old daughter struggles with anxiety and depression. How can I help her as a mother? 
  • 38:05 - I’m training to be a childhood counselor. Can you give me preventative advice to avoid anxiety, depression and hopelessness? 
  • 38:03 - The thing that helped me was to draw a line in the sand. And not let the darkness in. 
  • 51:16 - Do you have recommendations on things I can do and say to help our society that is so politically divided? We no longer see each other as neighbors, and it causes lots of anxiety. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood