Catholic Answers Live - Tips for Defending the Faith

 

  • 13:09 - What is the biblical evidence for the different levels of heaven as compared to Mormon teaching?
  • 23:21 - I’m not Catholic and I’m looking for resources on the big issues in Catholicism.
  • 28:35 - How do you convince an atheist or agnostic that is real in simple terms?
  • 33:38 - How do I defend the fact that Jesus was quoting Psalm 22 and not doubting? Was Psalm 22 written in its entirety prior to the birth of Jesus?
  • 41:47 - How do you respond to the pro-choice argument: If abortion is treated as a crime, failing to treat a miscarriage should be a crime.
  • 46:44 - How do I defend against Universalism?
  • 51:26 - My college is having a priest come in and teach a course on queer theology. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood