Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 

  • 06:35 - I’m starting the diaconate program. How do I navigate the formation process as an orthodox person while my bishop and diocese are not? 
  • 17:29 - Why do bad things happen to good people like the previous caller who lost his fiancé? 
  • 28:30 - A protestant asked me this: Would we be carrying/wearing electric chairs if Jesus was sacrificed on an electric chair today? 
  • 34:12 - How should I pray? Should I pray for a direct sign or pray for the ability to make a good decision? 
  • 41:15 - Is the phrase “God is slow to anger, and easy to please” biblical? 
  • 46:04 – I want to encourage Cy and know that we are praying for him. 
  • 51:17 - How do I find a spiritual director? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood