Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 02:00 - What can we affirm about asexuality? What does the virtue of chastity have to do with it?
  • 16:58 - What are some ways to keep Catholic children Catholic in a fallen world?
  • 22:56 - Does the Church teach anything about pre-Adam races of humans? If there was a mix between Adam and a pre-Adam human, would they have the same dignity?
  • 35:40 - I heard someone claim that the tearing of the veil indicated the end of the priesthood. Where did they get that idea and how can I respond?
  • 44:00 - I’d like to issue a correction to the question about converting from an Eastern rite from last hour.
  • 49:04 - If I die before converting, is there any way I can get last rites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood