Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 03:28 - What does it mean for us to be made in the image and likeness of God?
  • 13:40 - How do I discuss the Eucharist with Protestant family members?
  • 28:35 - I’m currently contemplating transition surgery to help get rid of self-harming urges. I would really appreciate knowing and trusting in the solidity of church teaching on this in spite of the changes perceived in response to LGBTQ issues?
  • 36:30 - Do we have biblical evidence for the members of the trinity being distinct?
  • 45:19 - If you’re struggling with your Catholic faith, how do you go about finding your identity in it?
  • 51:28 - How can I defend my faith against Christadelphians?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood