Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for Confession

 

  • 15:05 - My protestant friends say that they have an advantage to forgive their sins.  How do I answer them that it’s not an advantage? 
  • 24:05 - If you haven’t done a sorrowful examination of conscience and forget to confess something. Do I just forget it or do I still have to confess it? Would it invalidate my confession? 
  • 34:39 - I’m a new Catholic and I struggle with going to confession because I work myself up too much. How do I keep it together in the confessional? Resource: Catholic Answers Focus Episode “The Surprising thing that Brings Jesus Joy” (https://www.catholic.com/audio/caf/the-surprising-thing-that-brings-jesus-joy)   
  • 42:41 - I’m protestant hoping to become Catholic. I find it more trustworthy to confess to a priest rather than just confessing to “one another.” 
  • 46:41 - What part of our sins are not remitted during confession? 
  • 53:04 - Can a validly baptized Christian go to confession and be validly absolved? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood