Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 06:37 - Has the Church ever taught geo-centrism as a definitive teaching? 
  • 15:20 - I debated Patrick back in 1992 when I was an evangelical and I am Catholic now! I wanted to say hello! 
  • 19:09 - My problem with Catholicism is the teaching in Amoris Laetitia on divorced people being able to receive communion. What about the other spouse? 
  • 22:44 - How are we not going to sin in heaven? 
  • 30:47 - How do I go about converting my friend to Catholicism? 
  • 37:24 - Why is it that Jesus had to return to heaven as opposed to staying here on earth? 
  • 42:50 - Why would my current wife have to fill out paperwork if I want to file for an annulment from a previous marriage? 
  • 45:52 - Is it a sin to not stop someone from gossiping? 
  • 47:55 - If Jesus called Judas a devil, does that mean he condemned him? 
  • 50:44 - What are your thoughts on burying a statue of St. Joseph upside down to sell your house? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood