Catholic Answers Live - Parental Alienation

 

  • 14:45 - What are your thoughts on one parent sharing all the terrible things the other parent did to the child? Is this protecting the child or hurting them? 
  • 22:29 - I haven’t spoken to my mother for 15 years. Do I reconcile with my abusive mother? 
  • 31:33 - How do you recover from being the targeted parent? How do you reconcile with the children? 
  • 38:50 - I’m experiencing parental alienation. I feel like I’m still being targeted. How do I respond to his behavior? 
  • 43:19 - I’m the victim of parental alienation. I’ve run out of ideas. What do I do now? 
  • 49:27 - How can I get a relationship back with my kids? They won’t speak to me? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood