Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 03:27 - I heard that a priest could deny someone forgiveness. Is that possible? 
  • 10:49 - Will a baptism be valid if I took the child to be baptized or performed the baptism myself without the parents’ consent? 
  • 17:54 - How would you reconcile evolution with original sin? 
  • 20:58 - What’s the difference between the magic in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings because it seems like the magic in Harry Potter is bad? 
  • 28:44 - Why can’t we have separate chalices when receiving communion? 
  • 33:04 - Is it ok to add an Our Father for Uriel the archangel to the St. Michael Chaplet? 
  • 37:14 - I’m a lapsed Catholic. How would I begin my journey to return? 
  • 42:27 - I’m not Catholic. Am I understanding this next statement correctly: When Catholics receive the Eucharist, they are truly becoming one with Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood