Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 05:04 - My employer wants me to be a notary. One thing they do is to perform marriages, including gay marriages. Can I do this as a Catholic? 
  • 14:55 - Is God the Father our grandfather? 
  • 28:37 - I would see motorhomes parked outside Catholic churches and schools and I was wondering why they are no longer allowed.  What were they used for? 
  • 30:20 - Are you exempt from the postures that the congregation are to do if you are an altar server? Will it be considered liturgical abuse? 
  • 34:55 - What is your favorite title for Mary? 
  • 37:00 - I was diagnosed with a condition that prevents me from taking the Eucharist. What are my options? 
  • 42:35 - Pope Pius XII encyclical Fulgens Corona P.33-34 He says that we worship Mary. How do I respond to someone who claims that we worship Mary and uses this as evidence? 
  • 48:58 - I have friends who are getting married outside of the Church and they asked us to participate. Is this allowed? 
  • 52:00 - Are the elements of the Trinity co-eternal and co-equal? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood