Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 05:02 - Where is the earliest mention of the celebration of the Eucharist outside of the bible? 
  • 12:17 - I ran into a claim that Jesus was actually King Tut. I heard it said that the name Tut also means “I Am that I Am.” Can you help refute it? 
  • 14:38 - What would be the Catholic response to Dispensationalism? 
  • 21:55 - Could I be a moral car salesman? 
  • 24:13 - If God knew that I would be skeptical and that would lead to hell, does that mean that he created me just to suffer? 
  • 29:34 - Does the Church have a teaching on the fundamental option? 
  • 34:38 - I had a Protestant tell me that we don’t have a choice on which graces we receive from God. How do I respond to this? 
  • 42:52 - During the Collect at Mass the priest no longer says, “One God forever and ever,” and now just says “God, Forever and Ever.” Why was there a change? 
  • 45:46 - Where can I find in the bible that we are supposed to honor Mary and the saints? 
  • 50:31 - If most of Protestant concerns for the Church have been answered, why is there still Protestantism? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood