Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 02:43 - Is it ok to copy and paste parts from your website and post them on forums when responding to protestants? In the context of 1 Peter 3:19 Does baptism save you?
  • 16:24 - I’ve seen a lot of young people attracted to the Traditional Latin Mass, should we start having more Latin Masses?
  • 18:42 - If you give something up for Lent and decide to enjoy it on Sundays, what time can I start? Can you start at the vigil?
  • 22:55 - I’ve heard that cursed rosaries from Africa are being circulated. What should we do with them and what does a curse do?
  • 28:48 - A devout Catholic asked me the following question: Is there a telepathic connection between mother and child? Can you help me answer it properly?
  • 33:49 - What does the Church teach about guitars in mass and contemporary music?
  • 41:25 - I have a lot of friends that work in the night life industry that I want to share the Faith with. How can I share the Faith and how does your work life affect your spiritual life?
  • 46:27 - When does temptation become a sin?
  • 51:03 - There are 3 differences between the Nicene and Apostles Creed. Why did the changes happen?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood