Catholic Answers Live - Accompanying Those with Same Sex Attraction

 

  • 05:36 - Whenever a heterosexual couple calls, you say “God bless you, you have a heavy cross, we will pray for you” but when a homosexual person calls, you never say those things to them. How do you answer for this? 
  • 14:18 - I have a daughter with same sex attractions and her significant other is divorced while as the same time identifying as trans. How can I compassionately respond to this situation? 
  • 19:43 - Over 50% of Catholics in America are secularizing themselves and supporting LGBT beliefs while at the same time rejecting the official teachings on this issue. Why do you think that is? 
  • 23:42 - I feel like you guys have always been compassionate, and I thank you for that. 
  • 32:30 - I’ve heard it said that same sex attractions can be malleable, what is your understanding of this idea? Is there any group that serves that goal?   
  • 39:10 - I’m familiar with Encourage, there is a virtual audio conference call for parents, and I wanted to share that information. 
  • 43:40 - My daughter has same sex attractions and says that the reason is because dad is a jerk and not a good dad. Is that a thing? 
  • 48:52 - My brother lives in a polyamorous relationship and is married to a woman. How can I help him change his sense of direction and share the Catholic Faith with him? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood