Catholic Answers Live - Tips for Defending the Faith

 Questions Covered:

05:58 - I discovered “No salvation outside the Church” when reverting to the Faith. How do we share this message in a gentle way? 

13:18 - Do you see whether people object to the faith because of the moral or the scientific side more? 

 

17:47 - My son asked me: Why does God let the devil exist and also to tempt Eve? 

22:44 - Regarding the We vs I on baptism: I’m getting a lot of push back from friends, how do I respond? 

41:46 - I’m an atheist, I don’t see a need to defend the faith. Could you discuss the demonization of atheists among churchgoers. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood