Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered: 

02:36 - Is there different terminology for a priest, bishop or pope acting in persona Christi? 

04:30 - I come from a Pentecostal background and am converting. My family is fully preparing for the second coming. The event with Russia reinforced their belief. How could I respond to my family, and how should we Catholics respond to the end time? 

12:00 - I’m on the verge of converting to Catholicism from Protestantism, why do we pray to the saints? 

14:13 - A 7th Day Adventist left a tract on cars after Mass. Is there a resource to answer those questions? 

18:16 - Are you familiar with the company Senomyx. I heard they were using aborted fetal tissue in flavoring. 

20:44 - Follow Up to the annulment questions, how does your earlier comment reconcile with the pro-forma annulment? 

22:59 - There were readings in Mass on Ep.4-5, but they skipped a portion about speaking foul language. Why would this section be left out? 

28:37 - I don’t go to church because of guilt. I don’t go to confession because of mortal sin. How do I handle this?

34:42 - Is it ok for a practicing Catholic to attend an atheist wedding? 

39:07 - My husband and I were raised Catholic. My husband is active-duty military and we decided to get married outside of the church due to him being deployed. Will the Church honor it at a later point in time?   

44:03 - I’m a recent convert, how do I become better at evangelizing? 

46:41 - Are you familiar with the idea of Mother God, I couldn’t find anything on the CA website? 

49:23 - At the end of this world, will writers be able to write about problems? 

52:30 - Why aren’t there any miracles regarding amputations? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood