Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

02:15 - I want to get a better understanding of past, future, present justifications? How is this possible? 

17:12 - Is there a specific way the Church lets people know which devotions count towards an indulgence? Can Indulgence affect us now and not just purgatory? 

29:19 - The two beasts in Rev. 13, what do they symbolize? 

31:35 - Rev. 5:8. I was doing a bible study with protestant friends, and they said that the “prayers to saints” is talking about us on earth. How would you refute that? 

41:40 - I had a Lutheran pastor say that we are born as saints. It sounds very Calvanist to me. How can I respond to this claim? 

50:11 - I have a friend who claims to be Christian, she asked me if people who commit suicide go to hell. How do I respond to her? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood