Catholic Answers Live - Give Up Worry for Lent

 Questions Covered:

13:52 - With everything going on with Russia, I worry a lot about my soul and my children. How can I compartmentalize and prioritize? How can I not bring those worries into my home?

18:41 - Does worrying negate your trust in God? Can you have peace and still have some worry?

22:58 - Worrying as a parent, how do I let go of always being in defense mode over my kids?

29:17 - I grew up as a protestant and always heard of Catholic guilt. Where did we get the idea that if you’re Catholic you are full of guilt? Do we need to feel guilt?

33:01 - What advice would you give to parents whose children struggle with anxiety?

40:43 - I worry over my health issues, I was just diagnosed with cancer. How do I cope with this daily?

45:38 - If I don’t worry about things I don’t get things done. How do I deal with that?

48:53 - Where’s the line between being too laid back and worrying?

51:23 - Sacred Heart Radio…How can we alleviate the stress of anxiety? How can we not be so angry when we worry? I shut down and fall into a toxic cycle.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood