Catholic Answers Live - Catholic Teaching and Same Sex Attraction

 Questions Covered:

19:56 - I have a friend with SSA, how do I walk with her in love and not leave her without offending her? We are both Catholics. 

29:12 - I have an adult daughter who has SSA and is in a relationship. How do I support my daughter without supporting her actions, especially since some Catholics support and encourage SSA? 

38:04 - I’m a high school teacher and a member of the LGBT community, isn’t boiling someone down to having SSA not showing them respect or understanding the fullness of what that means? 

48:34 - What are your thoughts on protestant churches that focus on being LGBT friendly instead of salvation? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood