Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 02:25 - I’ve heard a lot of apologists refer to a 3-tiered system of priests. Could you talk about this in reference to 1st Peter and Exodus 19 in light of the golden calf?
  • 14:30 - I was having a discussion with our associate pastor and he said Mary was not married and I disagreed with him. Was Mary married or not?
  • 20:20 - I recently returned to the Church. I prayed to God asking how to get closer to him and out of nowhere, I heard “give up everything”. What does that mean and what do you have to give up to be a disciple of Christ?
  • 29:30 - If I go to confession and after I confess everything, maybe an hour later I die, will I go directly to heaven?
  • 36:15 - How can I explain to a protestant friend that it was never intended for there to be multiple denominations but only one church?
  • 44:55 - What is the church teaching on the books missing from the bible? Should we be reading them?
  • 49:45 - In Genesis 4:16-17, where did Cain find a wife if there were only 4 people on earth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood