Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 05:04 - Were there any other people alive around Adam and Eve other than them and their children? 
  • 11:58 - How do we best understand the reality of Christ’s suffering and death on the cross? 
  • 18:15 - When someone says they’re baptized Catholic, how is that different from a Protestant baptism? 
  • 20:53 - Is it possible that God made other people before Adam and Eve and there are other descendants from them? In Genesis 4:14 Cain says “whoever finds me will slay me.” in 17 it says Cain met his wife. 
  • 23:17 - My wife and I are expecting our first child. What is expected of us in choosing the godparents and what is expected of the godparents we choose? 
  • 30:49 - Can demonic spirits from people that are praying over you come into you? 
  • 35:53 - Do you go to heaven if you’ve been cremated? 
  • 41:40 - I know that Jesus came to save us. If he’s half man and half divine, when he passes away as a man, is he still divine? 
  • 46:24 - I’m a protestant looking into Catholicism. As of right now, I believe in conditionalism. If I were to become Catholic, would I have to drop that belief? 
  • 52:40 - In the four gospels, is there any way to know if they were written in chronological order?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood