Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 Questions Covered:

  • 04:55 - Could you give me some advice on how to improve my prayer life?
  • 12:00 - In the beginning of mass when the priest says “Call to mind your sins,” if he doesn’t say that, are they still forgiven? The priest at our church says “Let’s call to mind God’s forgiveness/mercy” but not the other words.
  • 15:30 - How can one with kids spend time with them in prayer when they’re all under the age of 7? Also, how can one get them more engaged at mass?
  • 19:10 - My mother wants to be cremated and put next to my father. When I recently spoke to the funeral home, I found out the people aren’t actually put under the ground but spread in their rose garden. Should I tell my mother? Both her and I are both devout Catholics.
  • 23:40 - My husband and I have been married for almost 27 years and he started drinking a couple years ago. I have a hard problem with him drinking the harder stuff. How can I communicate with him that I don’t like him drinking that stuff?
  • 33:29 - How should I confess my sins in regards to me talking to a woman who is separating from her husband? At what point is that acceptable or not acceptable?
  • 43:50 - Is generational sin part of or foreign to Catholic thinking?
  • 47:42 - I understand that a process of the canonization of a saint is to exhume the body to see if it’s incorruptible. How would you go about this if the person has been cremated?
  • 51:52 - I find myself being really indecisive. Is there a prayer you can recommend for me to pray to see if God wants me to become a priest?

Resources Mentioned:

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood