Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 06:50 - According to tradition, Peter was a bishop of Antioch, but later went on to find the Church of Rome. The Eastern Orthodox tend to bring it up as a contention against Papal supremacy. How can we argue against this? 
  • 13:45 - What would’ve happened if Adam and Eve hadn’t sinned? 
  • 17:45 - I’m addicted to watching alien shows/content and it’s had a negative effect on my faith. Can you give me some tips on how to reconcile my interest with my faith? 
  • 23:45 - I feel sometimes that even though I have everything, it all feels mundane, and I have a thirst for Heaven. It feels like a prison. Can you tell me how I can deal with this? 
  • 35:30 - How can I bring someone to the faith who doesn’t really read the bible? 
  • 45:00 - I have a friend who’s a deacon in the Coptic church, and he tells me that when Joseph and Mary left with the baby Jesus to go to Egypt, they were there for 3 years. If that’s true, how was he presented in the temple? 
  • 48:50 - I wasn’t a believer growing up in the Catholic Church. In the past 5 years, I’ve come to realize my ways were not good. I’ve been looking into various religious sects, but I’ve come to see that the Catholic Church is the true Church. How do I move forward from here? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood