Catholic Answers Live - Catholic Answers to Protestant Questions

 

  • 06:35 - My mother is Episcopal but I’m Catholic. What can I tell her that will really get her over the hump and want to become Catholic?
  • 15:00 - I have a protestant family member that asked, “Why do Catholics believe that Mary didn’t die and where can we find it in the bible?”
  • 18:40 - There’re certain popes who have told some notoriously bad lies. Given that the pope is supposed to be the vicar of Christ, why is he able to act that way? Wouldn’t the holy spirit lead him away from that?
  • 28:50 - My Protestant roommate has assented to the truth of Catholicism. However, he has such a thriving church community at his Protestant church that he’s hesitant to leave and commit to becoming Catholic. What are some arguments I can use to help him fully cross over into wanting to become Catholic?
  • 45:30 - I feel baptism is not the right thing to do to a baby and that it should be a conscious decision of an adult. Could you give some examples from the bible of where it says babies should be baptized?
  • 52:20 - My wife wants to know why she has to fill out an annulment form if I am the one that wants to join the Catholic Church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood