Catholic Answers Live - Tips for Defending the Faith

 

  • 13:15 - My Protestant friend thinks that Purgatory takes away from the salvific action of Christ on the cross.
  • 19:52 - I have friends who are outspoken pagans, but I befriend them with the intention of evangelizing without beating them over the head.
  • 22:40 - I’m not a Catholic. Does “heathen” or “pagan” refer to me?
  • 28:50 - How can I answer my Protestant family members who ask whether non-Catholics can go to heaven?
  • 32:51 - How can I have a meaningful dialogue with anti-Catholics? I think a lot of the time people are just making talking points, not listening to each other in discussion.
  • 41:00 - Why do you believe that the Protestant version of God is similar to the Catholic version?
  • 49:55 - My ex-Mormon friend experienced abuse in his background and is against anything religious as a result. How can I bring him around to Catholicism?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood