Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 07:15 - I’ve struggled with scruples for most of my life, and I want to mention that it’s a psychiatric condition that can be treated.
  • 17:05 - I have heard that the candles on the altar are 51% bee wax. Do they have to be that way or can they be different?
  • 24:00 - How do I explain the role of the papacy to an Armenian Orthodox and a Seventh-Day Adventist?
  • 33:15 - What books do you recommend for one family member who’s atheist and another who’s “spiritual but not religious?”
  • 45:45 - Why is purgatory a thing if God can do anything in an instant?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood