Catholic Answers Live - Ask a Priest

 

  • 03:48 - Are Cleopas and Clopas the same person?
  • 07:49 - My son and his wife want to baptize their baby in the Episcopal Church because “there’s no difference.” How can I approach this with them?
  • 15:25 - When I pray the Liturgy of the Hours, do I have to use the doxology written there, or can I use the usual one?
  • 17:45 - What’s the Catholic view of what hell is?
  • 21:14 - Does Fr. Sebastian ever give sermons on hell? I don’t think I’ve heard one in 30 years.
  • 30:09 - How can grace be justly withheld, as St. Thomas says in the Summa Theologiae?
  • 34:37 - My mother voluntarily skipped mass for the first time in a while. I know she’s suffering from deep depression, so is that a good reason to skip? Could it be physically debilitating?
  • 41:17 - Is the congregation supposed to raise our hands during the Our Father in mass?
  • 44:08 - What exactly does the sacrament of confession mean, and how does it compare to the Orthodox version?
  • 48:27 - Fr. Sebastian’s book Secrets From Heaven had such a great impact on me. I did have a question about his interpretation of the woman who touched Jesus’s hem as someone showing a lack of faith. Couldn’t she rather be someone in a position of humility?
  • 51:49 - How do we as Catholics show our love to same-sex attracted people while also professing the truth of Catholic teaching to them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood