Catholic Answers Live - Theology of JPII

 Questions Covered:

  • 19:15 - A few weeks after my miscarriage I saw JPII in a dream, and he said to me “You have a child.” I was pregnant again in the next week. That’s why he’s the patron of my daughter.
  • 24:20 - Do you think JPII should be declared a Doctor of the Church?
  • 31:25 - JPII’s intercession helped deliver my daughter safely, and also made for a special connection between her and Our Lady.
  • 36:27 - I thought JPII was a great pope, but the religious summit at Assisi was problematic because it led to religious indifferentism.
  • 51:50 - I really appreciated JPII’s theology on marriage and divorce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood