Catholic Answers Live - Unequally Yoked

 Questions Covered:

  • 08:00 - Was St. Rita unequally yoked to her husband?
  • 17:25 - Why doesn’t the Church or Christian counselors emphasize more the importance of making sure couples are in alignment with their faith? For example, frowning on marrying someone outside the faith.
  • 21:53 - How do I handle a husband who is my same faith, but now seems to view God and my faith as a competitor, like I have another boyfriend or something.
  • 30:32 - My husband and I are in the process of validating our marriage. What advice can you give when my husband doesn’t want to pray with me or participate at Mass?
  • 42:15 - I’ve been married for 21 years but two years ago my husband left the faith and now my children are wanting to leave. I continue to go alone. What can I do besides pray?
  • 48:07 - My friend is in a physically intimate relationship with a girl who is not Christian. He asked me if I thought they should break up. What should I tell him?
  • 51:34 - My husband in Jewish and sometimes I just need his support, for example, to get my kids to come to Mass. What is your advice?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood