Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

  • 06:35 - Did Jesus have a guardian angel? Could the one who comforted him during his Agony in the Garden have been it? 
  • 15:00 - Do sedevacantist priests confer valid sacraments? 
  • 17:53 - My priest doesn’t allow us to go to confession anonymously. How can we work around this without doing anything wrong? 
  • 22:10 - If you audibly hear a voice telling you a negative message while you’re looking at the crucifix, is it from Jesus or could it be from elsewhere? 
  • 30:40 - Will the apostolic pardon keep you out of purgatory? 
  • 33:13 - Was Mary only sinless when she was pregnant with Jesus, or was she sinless her whole life? 
  • 36:28 - Were the words of the Memorare changed from “in thy clemency hear and answer me” to “in your mercy?” 
  • 39:55 - Why isn’t it idolatry to have figurines and shrines of saints? 
  • 46:40 - My Pentecostal relative died recently and my family wanted to have the service in a Catholic church. They also wanted a pentecostal preacher to say the service, but the priest said no and they got very upset. How could I have talked to them about it better? 
  • 51:00 - I’ve been a Protestant my whole life. I’m thinking about becoming Catholic but I’m having a really hard time getting in contact with the local priest. Is this a sign that God doesn’t want me to become Catholic? 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood