Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered

  • 04:43 - Could Fr. Hugh comment of the state of religious orders and their orthodoxy in the United States?
  • 13:19 - How do I evangelize to my agnostic family and friends who believe in higher power but don’t want to follow organized religion?
  • 19:28 - Is it okay for me to work at a workplace where I can be reasonably sure people will be committing sins?
  • 23:47 - Who is Our Lady of Charity?
  • 32:52 - What are the Church’s teachings on religious liberty?
  • 46:36 - How can I talk to someone in my family who’s convinced the Freemasons have infiltrated the Church?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood