Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 03:25 - What’s the difference between a mystical union, a spiritual union, and a physical union? 
  • 08:35 - Was Padre Pio’s stigmata real? If it was, why was it on the palms and not the wrists? 
  • 14:32 - Should we expect our government to follow Christian values? 
  • 17:55 - Why do people think the Catholic Church withheld crucial books from the Bible? 
  • 30:10 - I’ve been an atheist my whole life. I’m now struggling with suicidal thoughts and I’m wondering if faith could do anything for me. 
  • 41:25 - What’s the difference between homosexual orientations and actions? 
  • 47:06 - Why did Christ descend into hell after the crucifixion? 
  • 51:12 - What is meant when the Bible says to fear the Lord? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood