Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 

  • 05:35 - How come whenever God addresses someone in the Bible, they always respond with “Here I am!” 
  • 11:19 - What is the soul? Do animals have souls? 
  • 16:06 - I have a friend who’s converting to Catholicism but he’s also attending meetings with the Freemasons. What should I do? 
  • 23:19 - Is it okay for me to wear my rosary around my neck? 
  • 29:55 - Why do Catholics say Mary didn’t sin when Romans 3:23 says all have sinned? 
  • 34:29 - Why can’t women become priests? 
  • 44:05 - What’s the differences between the Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood