Catholic Answers Live - Love of Jesus

 

  • 13:59 - What can we do day-to-day to encounter God’s love for us, especially when we’re experiencing difficulties? 
  • 20:23 - If we want to invite someone to Church or a Bible study, but they have a very shadowy past, where do we draw the line between being merciful and being cautious? 
  • 29:47 - What exactly does it mean to say God is love? Does it mean he doesn’t have a choice but to love us? That sounds kind of impersonal to me. 
  • 34:48 - How do I deal with imposter syndrome with Jesus? 
  • 41:57 - Did Jesus stop being love when he said “Father, father, why have you forsaken me?” 
  • 45:42 - How can I be like Harold (the first caller) and stop being so mad at Jesus for my suffering? 
  • 51:08 - I take communion to people in hospitals and nursing homes. How can I get more people to help with this? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood