Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered: 

  • 02:15 - What is the Church’s position on speaking in tongues? 
  • 07:17 - Is the description of the appearance of angels symbolic for their glory? 
  • 16:31 - How do I convince my friend of the perpetual virginity of Mary? 
  • 28:39 - Would it be prudent to have a wedding reception at a masonic (as in Free Masons) center? 
  • 31:55 - Why didn’t we just keep using Latin in the Mass and just teach people Latin so that we really would be one united church, united under one language? 
  • 43:39 - I want to give Cy and Tim a compliment. A general question about king David. 
  • 48:27 - Can second cousins marry? 
  • 50:46 - I am new to Christianity and I am wondering where Judas Iscariot is right now? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood