Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

 Question Covered: 

 
  • 11:42 - I’m not a religious person at all. I think a lot of religions “sell you a dream” but when you look into the history of the Catholic Church and see all the sexual abuse, slavery, killing etc. it is hard to see what the Catholic/Christian Faith actually stands for. How do you reconcile darker events in Church history with what the Catholic Faith teaches? 
  • 33:47 - I’m planning on going to RCIA but I am not catholic yet. I was baptized protestant. I believe I am a “born again Christian”. A Catholic woman I was talking to said “you cannot be born again and pray to Saints” but I thought this is what the Catholic Church teaches? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood