Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered

 
  • 03:45 - Do Paul and James contradict each other on Justification? 
  • 10:12 - I got a Reiki massage in the past, which I heard from a previous caller is wrong. I didn’t know this was wrong, but did I open myself up to anything bad? 
  • 14:05 - According to the First Vatican Council, no one can reject Papal infallibility without endangering his faith. I’m Easter Orthodox, so am I damned? 
  • 18:00 - How do I discern the voice of God from my inner voice? 
  • 21:38 - What was the purpose of animal sacrifice in Mosaic Law? 
  • 29:00 – Why did God tolerate divorce in the Old Testament? 
  • 36:20 - Is it appropriate to thank intercessory saints and angels? 
  • 41:30 - I feel like I just had a rushed confession, so should I go back? 
  • 49:35 - How do I become confident in my faith without seeming obstinate? 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood