Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 14:00- Can a comatose person receive Last Rites, and does this Sacrament ensure salvation? 
  • 18:00- Christopher Columbus stop the child sacrifice practices among Indigenous peoples? 
  • 22:35 – What is the Catholic Church’s stance on “neuro-bio feedback”, “mindfulness training”, and mediation? 
  • 31:05 - What is the Church’s view on the fact that different apostolic churches have different canons of scripture? 
  • 37:47 - I just found out I was baptized Catholic, but I do not want to be Catholic. What should I do? 
  • 49:25 - I was trying to get to confession before mass, but the line was too long. Is it okay to make a perfect contrition so that I am prepared for Communion? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood