Catholic Answers Live - Answering Atheism

Questions Covered:

  • 05:13 - I am an atheist because of the problem of evil, unanswered prayer, and a design of brutality. 
  • 16:09 - I am an atheist because I don’t think God is necessary and that science explains him away. The Big Bang caused the existence of the world, not God. 
  • 22:03 - I am an atheist because I see contradictory explanations for what God is. Apologists say lots of different things about this, depending on what the situation requires. 
  • 40:15 - I am agnostic because I believe in the reality that there might be a God, but beyond creating things, I think people have made up the rest of the theories out there about God. It’s humans who have created these “truths”.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood