Catholic Answers Live - Your Bible Questions

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 04:42 - How do we know we’re right about what we believe? 
  • 08:08 – In Genesis 18 who is Abraham talking to exactly? 
  • 16:30 - Can Jimmy offer me some clarification on Matthew 18:19? 
  • 29:36 - Why did God give his only son to be murdered, and where is justification for this in the Bible? 
  • 34:30 - I was reading a book by Bart Ehrman and he spoke about some of the St. Paul letters and I was wondering what Jimmy has to say about Ehrman’s statements; if they are true or not, and if true, how that changes our view on St. Paul’s letters. 
  • 41:50 - Scripture says, “I go to my God and you to your God”. Doesn’t that take away from God’s divinity? 
  • 48:42 - I’ve heard because Mary is without sin and was a virgin, she did not suffer birthing pains but, in Revelations 12 the verse says she labors in pain. Can Jimmy offer some clarification on this? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics