Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 03:07 - An atheist told me we can’t use presuppositions in arguments unless they’re axioms. Is that true? 
  • 16:00 - How does the criterion of embarrassment fit into the dating of the Gospels (especially John)? 
  • 23:23 - Should Catholics read or learn about pagan mythology? Is there any good reason to do so? 
  • 32:59 - If I need an infallible authority (like the Pope) to interpret the infallible word of God, do I need an infallible authority to interpret THAT authority as well, and so on? 
  • 41:21 - My friend believes that God is some kind of collective consciousness. How should I talk to him about it? 
  • 49:34 - My grandpa believes we are all pre-programmed by alien scientists. How would I respond to him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics