Catholic Answers Live - Telling the Truth Effectively

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 19:18 - How do I talk to my daughter who just told me she wants to become a man? 
  • 24:23 - Is it true that Catholics cannot support or attend any weddings outside of the Catholic Church? If so, how can we lovingly tell others that we cannot attend or support their marriages? 
  • 37:52 - I confronted my son when he was in college about living with his girlfriend. He just told me, “Who made you God?” and I now haven’t spoken to him in 10 years. What more can I do? 
  • 48:43 - What is your advice for me talking to my Catholic high school age daughter who is embracing transgenderism in her classmates and school? How can I address it with the school? It is a Catholic school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood