Catholic Answers Live - Divorce

 Does the Catholic Church ever allow for divorce? Next, with Rose Sweet.

Questions Covered:

 
  • 19:15 - I am in my third marriage. I never have had any concept of a sacramental marriage. I always thought if things didn’t work out, you got a divorce. How can we do better in educating people who are getting married for the first time so they can have a lifelong marriage? 
  • 28:56 - What makes a marriage valid? 
  • 42:38 - Can a Catholic parent attend the second marriage of their child, outside of the Catholic Church? 
  • 46:40 - You mentioned that the Church tolerates divorce, but I disagree. The Catholic Church only recognizes annulment or separation. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood