Catholic Answers Live - Protestants Helping Catholics

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 22:35 - I had a nondenominational friend who helped me grow closer to my faith.
  • 34:35 - My ex-Catholic evangelical sister is marrying another evangelical. Can I attend their wedding?
  • 43:30 - I was helped in my faith by two famous Protestants who got me to read the Bible and by the charismatic movement that was both Catholic and Protestant.
  • 47:35 - I was helped by a book “Christian Secret to a Happy Life” by a Quaker, Anna Smith. It seems useful to every Christian, but I want to see if Mark’s heard of it.
  • 49:30 - My protestant friend helped me back to my Catholic faith.
  • 52:29 - I was helped to the Catholic faith by the Salvation Army.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood