Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum

 Questions Covered:

 
  • 04:13 - When the Church says Mary was free from sin, does that mean she was free from objective sin or subjective sin? 
  • 06:52 - Is it a problem for me to start a school for classical education when my diocese doesn’t want me to? 
  • 14:29 - When is it appropriate to watch certain news topics around people with morally incorrect opinions who might be scandalized? 
  • 20:04 - Leviticus 25 says Israelites shouldn’t be enslaved but foreigners can be. How can I talk about this? 
  • 24:39 - How true is the description of “devouring flames” in purgatory? 
  • 33:23 - Could the number of the beast represent a lack of the sabbath day? 
  • 44:21 - My brother was cremated but not buried. Are we supposed to bury him? If so, how should I bring it up to my family? 
  • 50:08 - Should we pray the Luminous mysteries if they weren’t revealed by Our Lady to St. Dominic?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum for Non Catholics

Catholic Answers Live - Open Forum Part 1

Catholic Answers Live - Bible Blueprint for the Eucharist and the Priesthood